Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jeesh!


I just lost a long blog that had to do with people with disabilities, encouraging them not to listen to idiots who condemn them for not having "real jobs." I thought it was probably a toss up as to whether to trust Multiply or my computer as I wrote the blog. I'm unsure as to whether it was the fault of Firefox or if it was still a remaining fault on the computer, but it was am little disheartening losing the blog.

I'm not going to re-do the blog, at least not for now, but I will include the video that I included in the blog.



As Christopher Reeve showed us, having a disability does not mean that you can't do anything to improve society. You can use your hearts, minds, and talents to do whatever you can in order to improve your lives and lives of those around you. My hat's off to the late Christopher Reeve.

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Is With Us All,

Cal-el

No comments: