Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Water Nymph - Creative Challenge 137


Welcome back to another week of Creative Challenge. I hope you all will be just as inspired this week as you have been in the past. There have been some phenomenal posts that's for sure!

The Rules:

Post anything (i.e. a story, poem, photo or artwork) you have created using word/phrase below as the inspiration or theme.

Please do not use other people's words.

If you wish to use an image that is not your own, please let us know it is not your work (i.e. "photo found on the internet" or "the photo was taken by my friend").

Bring the link back here and post it in the comment section.

Your link must be a Multiply link. (At the discretion of the admin.) all other links may be deleted.)

Leave your blog open to "everyone" so we can view it.

This week's word/phrase: alive



Water Nymph



I'm fifty-five

I'm still alive

Although perhaps just barely

Yet I still see

Good things for me

If I'm to tell things fairly

I have a girl

Who colors my world

And makes me smile each day

If only you knew

What she's gotten me through

You'd see why I yell hooray!

She sings to me

And helps me see

That there's still good in the world

She brings me light

When no hope's in sight

And everything's seems unfurled

Though far away

She's here each day

Bringing me laughter and love

She's dear to me

The world can see

An angel from above

She makes me smile

It's all worthwhile

She makes my tired heart sing

With joy and youth

Displaying truth

She makes me feel a king



Copyright � 2011 Cal Jennings



No comments: