Sunday, March 23, 2014

Obama Expands America's Borders


Obama Expands America's Borders
by Cal Jennings

As a counter move to Russia expanding its borders, President Obama made a bold move to counter their action. He issued orders to send troops into parts of Canada and Mexico to take advantage of the Keystone Pipeline and oil interests in Mexico. In a speech to world news journalists he stated,

If Russia can expand its borders to protect a pipeline that is of value to their country, so can we. There IS one drawback to moving the borders into Mexico though. We are going to have to move the border wall further South. Still, I believe that this move will show Russia who is boss without resorting to warfare with Russia.”

Many are skeptical that this move will be taken well by our neighboring countries but Obama said that their fears should be put to rest because the resulting deregulation will be of benefit to both countries.

Vladamir Putin stated,

America can't do that! Who do they think they are? The former U.S.S.R?”

It is unclear what effect this will have on the current strain between the U.S. And Russia. However, if it is successful in averting a nuclear conflict, it may avert WW III.

(This work is totally untrue and is a work of satire. None of this is to be taken literally.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! The world situation is so screwed up that I hardly even can tell when it's satire anymore.

I know an awful lot of people who defend the government of the US or the government of Russia. I feel that it's sort of like the choice between having my right leg cut off or my left leg.

Space Eagle said...

I hear you Katy! That's why I put a disclaimer at the bottom. I'm sure that some people would have taken it as the truth if I had not.