Sunday, June 1, 2014

Trying to Write

I want to write. I've got to right... write. I need to write. I... just.. can't think... straight. I don't care what I write about. I... just... need to... write. It's very... confusing today. The top half of... my brain feels numb. I really think that toose severe headaches I had last week may... have been more TIAs. It's stupid to go to the hospital though... because... they can't do anything anyway. Why owe all that money to... be ... told that there's nothing that they can do? It doesn't make any cents... sensem... sense.

I do not like this feeling. It messes... with my thought... processes. My legs won't even move quite right. Sometimes my hand shakes too bad... to pour a cup of coffee. I have to keep trying though... because... I need to write even if I can't red...read...read right. It's just so frustrating. I mostly sleep. I'm only awake for an hour or two at a time.

I'm having another severe headache right now. I hope it doesn't cause more damage. Maybe it will fix something. I can hope at least.

Love, Hope, Peace, and Christ be with you,

Cal-el

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you wrote this one, despite the circumstances behind it. The word selection aspect was fun.

Are you on blood thinners? If you are having ongoing TIAs, sounds like you need to be.

Space Eagle said...

I was trying to write the way my thought processes are working now. I have to pause between words sometimes to think of the next word and sometimes get the word wrong. I thought you might like it. You kind of inspired it with one of your blogs where you
typed
like
this.

I've been on blood thinners. I don't know what else they could do. They didn't seem to be able to do anything last time. It may be because it takes so long to get from here to the hospital.