Friday, October 3, 2014

AT&T U-Verse's Remarkable Customer Service





I am here to testify about AT&T U-verse's remarkable customer service.  After only six years of phone calls to Customer Service, boundless effort in checking the wiring in my house, disappointing visits by morons who claimed that it must be my cats or dogs, AT&T U-verse's Customer Service promptly sent a repairman who knew what he was doing straight out!  Wouldn't you know it?  Just as I had suspected all along, it was not on my end after all.  They had a bad unit at the service box a few streets down.


You, too can experience the fast, reliable customer support of AT&T U-verse simply by subscribing to their services.  You, too will probably never have to wait for more than six years to have a problem resolved.  You will never have to go without being blamed for doing something wrong on your end, having problems blamed on your pets, or many of the other fascinating stories I have been given over the years.  Won't you please sign up with them now?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had pretty lousy service with Comcast and with U-Verse over the years.

Still, six years. I'm trying to picture that service call window: "We can have a repairman out to your house, sir. Are you going to be home between 2008 and 2014?"

Space Eagle said...

I bragged on them too soon. It STILL doesn't work right.

Unknown said...

I'm betting Year 7 is going to be the year it all turns around!