Monday, February 9, 2015

Lucy Got the Rings Today



Lucy got the rings today.  I was quite thrilled that she was very happy about it.  You know that these things don't usually go well for me but I guess I finally found someone who is different.  :)  The man's ring says "Doctor" and the woman's ring says "Companion."  It's sentimental because her late grandfather, Robert Holmes wrote and directed many Doctor Who scripts.  Here is a picture of Lucy showing the ring to my mother I think.



No, she's not hiding her head because she's ashamed.  She has a dongle for an internet connection and it's quite touchy so she was trying to stay as still as possible so I could snap the picture.  It's quite blurry both because of the webcam she has at her dad's house and because of the lousy internet connection she has.  It gives us dreadful fits.


 This is an old picture of Lucy chatting with me.  I'm not sure which chat app we were using.  She had been quite ill just before this.  She has been getting better until recently.  There has been a lot of death and a lot of drama surrounding her friends.  It's making it very difficult for her to eat.  What she needs is a rest from it all.


Here are the three monkeys happily chatting away on Google Chat or whatever the hell the name of the program is.  We have so much fun when the three of us chat.  Billy gets a little excited and gets on Lucy's nerves sometimes but it's all in good fun.  If we can ever get all three of us together at the same time we'll have to make a video.  Billy is very clever and I love him as much as he loves me.  I don't love him as much as I love Lucy though.  ;)  That's a different kind of love.  haha

I wish that Skype had allowed me to save the videos that Billy and Lucy and I made when I was in the hospital.  Billy has the same strange sense of humor as Lucy and I have.   He could have probably written the last to lines of the previous paragraph.  We don't get to talk as often as I would like but it's wonderful when Billy does get to chat with us.  We were going to try to save those videos and make them into something like a podcast or a longer comedy video but Skype seems to have disabled them.  It's a shame really.  Everyone would have enjoyed them.

You can see in this picture that Lucy and I sit in the same kind of pose quite often.  We both have the habit of resting our elbows and holding our chins.  It's one of the many, MANY things that we have in common.

For you Doctor Who fans, here is a link to her a wiki about her grandfather, Robert Holmes.


Here's a picture for you.


Yes, I know that the rings weren't expensive but they are very sentimental.  Some people put sentiment over price.  That's another one of the many things I love about her.  She knows my financial situation and she doesn't really care.  The only thing that's really important is that we treat each other well, get along famously, and love each other deeply... even if she has trouble admitting it sometimes.  hehehe  ;)  (sort of an inside joke)

So, that's what's been going on in my life.  I wasn't at liberty to say anything until now.  I wanted my long-time friends to know though.  Don't worry, it doesn't mean that I love you any less.  I just love her more.  :)

Love, Hope, Peace, and Christ be with you,

Cal-el



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's fantastic, Cal! You deserve it. You're long overdue for something good!

Keep me up to date!

Space Eagle said...

Thanks Katy! Will do! :D