Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Update On My Health



Update on my health: I haven't had any deep contractions of my heart today (yet) but it's still not beating like it should. Walking is difficult so I'm back in bed. I guess I'm just going to have bed rest until my heart decides what it's going to do.


 I'm not fretting about Lucy because if someone really loves you with all of their heart and soul and is afraid of losing you they are going to desire to be with you, not say that they don't want to have a relationship. Those are two opposing statements. Actions speak louder than words so she showed me which one she really meant. As good as it felt to hear someone say that they lobed me with all their heart and soul, without actions to back it up, it's meaningless.


 So, now all that's left is waiting to see if my blood flow slowed down so much that it's going to kill me. The capillaries to the heart that supply it with blood are tiny, plug easily, and most often can't be unplugged without some kind of miracle. Lucy was my miracle for awhile and some of them did miraculously unplug but now I guess they're plugging again. I can feel it because when the heart starts losing oxygen it starts dying and is painful. I evidently have a lot of sensitive nerves in my heart because the doctor says that most people can't feel it.


 Well, my heart just started contracting again. I hoped that I would be past this and I might have a better chance. I guess it's still a waiting game. I WOULD have to be one of the few men who is susceptible to Broken Heart Syndrome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take it easy, man. We have to get at least 25 more years out of you.

You know how to find me if you need to talk...

Space Eagle said...

Thanks, Katy!