Monday, March 16, 2015

The Woofie

The Woofie







Hello.  You, yes you.  I look like a stuffed dog animal toy, don't I?  Nothing could be further from the truth.




I can imagine that you are starting to feel that something very strange is going on here.  Indeed it is.




First, notice that you're listening to what you think is a stuffed animal speaking to you.  You're intrigued so you can't pull away.  Something else is going on as well though.  Maybe you're starting to sense that something is wrong?




Yes, by now you are.  You want to turn and walk away but you can't.  That's because I've homed in on the motor cortex of your brain and made you completely defenseless.  That's how I start.  Once I have your attention and have made you defenseless, there's really nothing you can do about it.  You can't run: You can't hide: You can't scream for help.  You are totally defenseless and you are totally in my power.




Now what will happen is I shall drain you of all of your knowledge except for that which you need to serve me.  You wouldn't think something so sinister of such a cute little stuffed toy, would you?  That is why we chose this form.




You see, we are a race from a distant planet outside of your solar system.  We call ourselves Woofies.  Our minds became so developed that we didn't have much use for a physical body.  Eventually, though, we realized that we needed corporal bodies to accomplish certain menial tasks... like reproduction. 




You will find now that our minds are slowly becoming linked.  We will start to share in each others' thoughts, feelings, and emotions in as much as I allow it.  As I said, you are totally helpless and there is nothing you can do about it.  Soon I will ask you to pick me up and carry me to my mate who, by now, inhabits a member of the opposite sex.  Yes, you are my sex slave.  You are my love slave.  The female of your species will carry the offspring made today to term and it will carry not only psychic information of my mate and I but some genetic information which we shall soon impart to you.  Once the child is born, he will start to grow in both body and intellect at a slightly higher rate than human children do.  He will receive another shipment of Wolfies and shall distribute them among other human children to be carried into their households where those childrens' parents will be taken over as easily as you were.  We may keep your bodies for our pleasure once in awhile or we may decide to create more offspring , forcing you to mate with the victim of our choice.  You are totally and completely unable to do anything about it.  Soon, we will be in control of your entire planet. 




Since there is nothing you can do about it anyway, I may as well tell you the last part.  Once we decide that you are no longer useful to us, you will be terminated.  There really is nothing you can do to stop us.  We may have you fight each other in games for our amusement.  We may cause you to walk off of a tall building or into a hot, live volcano.
If you had stopped listening to me as soon as I began speaking to you, you may have had a choice.  Now you have none.




It is time now, sex slave.  Pick me up and take me to my mate who is awaiting our arrival.  You may as well enjoy the sex anyway since YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I await further instructions...

Space Eagle said...

I starter to tell you to come visit me at the hospital. Haha