Monday, April 22, 2019

Facebook Is Abusing Me!

Facebook Is Abusing Me





Facebook is abusing me.  That's right.  THEY'RE abusing ME!  I made a post about my doctors in Tomball, who happen to be Muslim, saying that they're scum.  They ARE scum in my book.  Anyone who would deliberately mess up someone's heart and knowingly leave it that way for over 10 years is scum.  I don't care if they're Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Clan of the Holy UFO, or what.  If they deliberately do that to someone, they're scum.  Being Muslim does not free them from being called what they are.  S. C. U. M!  I also found out by talking to other heart patients of these same doctors that they were done the same way.  That makes them TRIPLE SCUM!

Having a doctorate does not excuse someone.  Hell, I went to college longer than they did.  I don't have a degree because my company wouldn't let me off to take the finals.  I had a 4.0, so I would have easily aced the finals, so that's not my fault.  That wouldn't excuse me from doing that to someone either.

I'm sure if I had said, "Some Christian scum doctors" everything would be fine.  Christians tend to forgive things like a random Facebook comment.  Someone at Facebook must have gotten butthurt that someone could call a Muslim doctor, scum.  Now I think that Facebook is scum for being so abusive.  You know what that is?  That's an opinion, just like liberals thinking Donald Trump is scum is an opinion.

People in the U.S. are allowed to have and state such opinions.  Having an opinion isn't the same as making a threat or making false claims, especially when your opinion is supported by fact.  The last I checked, Facebook is headquartered in the U. S.  Did they move their headquarters to the United Arab Emirates overnight?  Let me check.


Nope.  Still in California.  Oh, wait.  That's almost the same as not being in the U.S.  Maybe California seceeded and became part of the United Arab Emirates?  Let me check.


Oh, I see.  Financially, they did.  Here's the link if you want to read it.  https://losangeles.uae-embassy.org/consulate/consulate-news/california-uae-bilateral-trade-exceeds-1-5-billion

So, do financial dealings override the Constitution?  Let's see.

Hmm.  No.  Not yet.

So, why is Facebook abusing me?  Could it be that a moderator is Muslim and took offense?  That might be a possibility.  After all, THIS https://youtu.be/E8Ox6H64yu8 Android became a member of the United Arab Emirates and we all know that Facebook is using AI now.  Happy computing in the age of AI, y'all.






No comments: