Wednesday, April 24, 2019

48 Hours Later...

48 Hours Later...





It has been over 48 hours since Facebook banned me and I'm feeling the strain.  I don't know how much longer I can hold out.  It seems like a lifetime since I've been insulted by other Facebook users, been belittled by feminists for being a white male,  been called racist by liberals who had no intelligent response to fact, been called a misogynist for posting something positive about Trump who exposed women for letting him "grab them by the pussy" because he was a star, or any number of other things I have to endure on a daily basis.  I'm a white, Christian male, so I deserve such punishment, after all.  How am I supposed to live without the punishment and abuse?  I NEED Facebook.

No, no.  I must stay strong.  I can't let this get to me.  I've gone without being insulted before.  I know that I can do this.  I don't know how long I'm in the slammer for this time, but if you can't do the time, don't do the crime of speaking the truth.  It's a very unpopular thing to do these days.  Still, I must try.  I'm related to George Washington and I cannot tell a lie.  If I let Uncle George down, he might haunt me.  I... MUST... STAY... STRONG.  I don't know, though.  I'm starting to feel a little liberal, Muslim, and gay.  No, no.   Shake it off, Cal.  There is more at stake here than being accepted by Facebook.

Oh, Fakebook, PLEASE let me back on!




No comments: