Saturday, October 19, 2019

In Memory of Strawberry

In memory of Strawberry

Rest in peace, Megan Kelly Pender Burnham


I made this video for Strawberry before she came to stay with me.


https://youtu.be/8A5WxJTiPrIu

This was out first date.  We went to Kemah Boardwalk.





Strawberry used to call herself Delilah on LiveVideo so I played thos song on LiveVideo for her.



https://youtu.be/_7lD8ymt1k8

This was after the first time we made love.



https://youtu.be/ydR_ZveZ27c

This was at a club where I usually scouted for talent for the Woodstock 40th Anniversary Committee.


https://youtu.be/YpbogwQUQOU

This was Strawberry dancing at Gilley's while I was working putting Keith Gilley and his band on the Internet live






https://youtu.be/syrrC5PIQik

This was Strawberry playing at the hospital when the doctors said that she had two months to live.



https://youtu.be/AbfZ2ebxykE

I made this after Strawberry left me.   At that time her name was Megan Kelly Pender.   I had hurt enough to have another open heart surgery after she left and just wanted to forgive her so I could move on.  Thanks to Kenny Loggins for writing a song that expressed exactly how I felt at the time.  She had been responsible for my first heart surgery as well, but I don't want to go into the details at this time.  I loved her so much that I got Broken Heart Syndrome over her twice.  This was made with pictures and videos that she sent me.



Strawberry had some amazing qualities but her demons kept dragging her back.   She was an amazing pianist.  She did so well when she was with my mom and I but my roach infestation and my mothers hoarding probably helped drive her away.   I got the roach infestation cleared up shortly after she was gone, but it was too late.   I wish she had stayed a week longer and the roaches would have been gone.

We continued to communicate after she left and she told me that she was continuing to try.  I know about her many failures and her stays in rehab.  I will miss her texts, phone calls,  and video calls.   We had formed a lasting bond.

She eventually told me that she had found faith in God, but not Christ yet.  I hope she found Christ before she died.  Maybe I'll see her in heaven when it's my time to go?  May she rest in peace.

Addendum:

Here is a link to the pictures of Strawberry that I still have.

https://www.facebook.com/cal.jennings/media_set?set=a.10202504401584255&type=3&hc_location=ufi

I found this video.   Bbn   I made for Strawberry with her pictures.



I found our first show together on LiveVideo but you have to click the link because Blogger can't seem to find it.



I made this one for Strawberry before she got here.  I was singing from the heart and playing the guitar back when my fingers still worked right.  I just found it.



I just found this song I wrote for the first time I asked her to be my Valentine on LiveVideo.   I did it as a 50s style song as sort of a joke.



That's all I can find for now.  I'll add more if I find anything,  then I might add some thoughts.  We'll see.

I found another one.   Strawberry said that this was her, but it doesn't look like when I knew her.


I used to kid Strawberry about being a Russian agent sent to destroy the Woodstock 40th Anniversary since she spoke Russian or something that sounded Russian.   She gave me a Russian name and said that was her name so I did this on LiveVideo for her.



Here's a song I sang for her after getting the news of her passing. 



Please at least leave your name in the comments for Megan's memorial.  If you have comments,  videos,  or pictures that you would like to add, please send them to me on Facebook or send them to my email at space.eagle.productions@gmail.com 







No comments: