Friday, January 15, 2010

Requesting Your Continued Support and Involvement

Dennis Kucinich to me
show details 1:24 PM (2 hours ago)




Requesting Your Continued Support and Involvement


Click here to view video.

Dear Friends:

I want to thank you for the help that you provided over many years to make it possible for me to be in the United States Congress. We're facing a primary election in a little less than four months. And, as you remember in the last campaign, we had a formidable challenge, which we were able to meet because of your support.

I ask that you continue to not just support this effort financially, but to reach out to your friends and in the community in which you live, to get more people involved in this effort to help me to continue to be the voice of people across the country who want Congress to stand for peace, for health care for all, for jobs, for financial integrity, for an America that we, once again, will be able to believe can truly be called our own.

We're facing many challenges in this New Year. But I'm confident that I'll be able to meet them as a member of Congress standing up on your behalf.

So wherever you live, whatever community you're involved in, I want you to know that I'm grateful to have the opportunity to represent your point of view in Congress. But I can't do it alone. And your help for this upcoming primary is going to be essential in making it possible for me to continue to stand up and speak out on your behalf.

Thank you very much.


Facebook Twitter MySpace Digg � � SIGN PETITION� �CONTRIBUTE






PO Box 110475 | Cleveland | OH | 44111 | 216-252-9000

Forward email


No comments: