Sunday, January 24, 2010

IMS Is a B*TCH!

We all know about menopause, but there is a similar condition which affects about 30% of us males... probably more to be realistic. �It's a hormonal imbalance called IMS. �It's very similar to PMS or menopause. �

In case you didn't notice, I was pretty much hating women yesterday evening. �Not just women, but people in general. �I was feeling like there isn't a person in the world who can be trusted to be honest, online or offline.

After all the crap last year being ripped off twice on the Woodstock events, then three women with whom I had talked seriously in the past all seemed to want to screw me over yesterday (at least that was my perception in the height of this hormonal swing), I was one click away from deleting all my Internet accounts. �Luckily, Nica talked to me just before I did and convinced me that getting a good night's sleep might help. �She was right.

Of course, I did get to thinking about the dishonesty and facades that people put on both online and offline. �I'm not feeling the hatred of mankind that I was feeling last night, but I feel that some of the conclusions I came to last night were correct.

I'm not one to put on a facade. �You get to see my good, bad, and ugly. �I don't hide it. �If you like me, fine, if you don't, that's fine as well. �I'm not going to put on some phony front to please anyone, not even for fame or fortune. �If you prefer to think me an old curmudgeon, that's suits me just fine.

I generally like to try to make people laugh and brighten their day, but some days, I just can't hack the bullsh*t that people give me. �I had thought about driving to an isolated desert and just disappearing, never to return, but I guess that isn't realistic. �I just needed a good night's rest to let my body get over the hormonal BS. �Even the bright red boil on my nose that was paining me so much yesterday has started to disappear. �I seem to generally get that when I'm on my "cycle." �Hopefully, today will be a little better.

Love, Hope, Peace, & Christ Is With Us All,

Cal-el


No comments: