Tuesday, January 19, 2010

David Has My Mom Brainwashed

My good Christian Right brother-in-law has her singing his praises. �She and I had a bit of an argument just before she left to take some wood from our house to his house. �I know, I know. �"David needs it."

David, in his brick house with his big screen LCD TV, his new stereo, his new recording equipment, and every damned thing else he's bought new needs stuff from my house. �He did, though, let my other sister and their family stay for a couple days during the hurricane before he kicked them out and told them to go back home... even though they weren't letting people back into the area where their home was. �Don't ask him for help moving something... unless it's going to his house. �He can't be bothered. �He is a fine Christian man, though. �He doesn't cuss. �Just ask my mom.

Ok. �I'm finished with this rant.


No comments: