Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dying of Thirst - Creative Challenge #85

Dying of Thirst



Dying of thirst
Both day and night
It must be that awful
Kryptonite
Lex Luthor will find it
Whenever he can
He is an evil
Mouse of a man
He probably stuck it
In my coffee
Ground and roasted
To taste like toffee
He uses every
Trick in the book
To seal my fate
'Cause his hair I took
Although it was just
An accident
He holds a grudge
He is hell bent
"I'll get revenge if
It's the last thing I do"
He screams with rage
To make me blue
I'm sorry that
He has no hair
But like Piccard
He shouldn't care
Women would really
Think he's hot
If his attitude
Would change a lot
If he would come up with
Some brainy quotes
He'd inspire the ladies
And get their votes
But he would rather
Stir the hate
And try to deal me
An evil fate
So now I sit
Mouth dry as sand
Parched and longing
For Margaritas Grande
Anything
That'll quench the thirst
I'd drink until
I'm ready to burst
It's time to consult
The crystals now
To see if I
Can reverse this somehow
I'll live to fight
Another day
For there always seems
To be a way
To foil Lex Luthor's
Evil plots
I'll get him someday
I hope he rots


Copyright � 2010 Cal Jennings







No comments: