Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bound Forever - UNITED FRIENDS CHALLENGE #57

Wrath's Challenge

"Tell me you love me."

Click here for challenge


Bound Forever


Together were our two hearts bound
It's irrefutable
And though you try to run from me
You can't resist the pull
I feel your spirit visit me
And fill me through and through
And though you will not tell the truth
I know you feel me, too
Whatever distance separates
Will never be enough
Although you tried to hide it
You did expose your bluff
And though our lovers come and go
Our hearts are bound throughout
Our spirits have become as one
Of that I have no doubt
I know that when my life is done
Together we will be
And then we both shall live as one
Throughout eternity
And while I let you wander free
And try not to pursue
From you, three words I long to hear
Are the words, "I love you."


Copyright © 2008 Cal Jennings


No comments: