Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Man In the Mirror - UNITED FRIENDS CHALLENGE #118

Rjamp's Challenge

Write a short story or poem on your inner weakness (or inner demons). Using this statment to start it...
I look in the mirror and I see ....



The Man In the Mirror


When I was young
I took a look
And what there did I see?

I saw things that
I didn't like
Some things inside of me

I then resolved
To make things right
To change from the inside

Now I'm always
Who I am
And never need to hide

If you don't like
The man you see
When you look at me

Perhaps you need
To take a look
At what's inside of thee

For when I gaze
In silvered glass
I'm pleased at what I see

For now the man
I truly am
Is staring back at me




Click Here For More UFC Challenges



Copyright © 2009 Cal Jennings


No comments: