Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Home - Creative Challenge #80

The phrase for this week:
home

The Rules:

Post a poem, story or photo that has been created by you using the phrase/word above as the
inspiration.

Leave your link in the comment section below.

Don't forget to leave your post open to
everyone so that we may all enjoy your creation.

(Also please be careful what you post we don't want our group to be deleted because of offensive material).

Visit the other entries, that's why we are a group!


This Home


It's fortress of solitude

A place for quiet interlude

It's nice and warm and keeps me dry

A modest place, but I'll get by

I like this home that shelters me

It's as peaceful as can be

It's a great place to recharge

When the world does seem too large

It houses all the things I need

Its land does grow things to me feed

It's a place with birds and squirrels

Where inspiration grows, unfurls

Although this home is missing love

I get what I need from above

Although it stores the memory

Of true love that's abandoned me

When it all is said and done

This home is just a house



Click here for more Creative Challenge entries



Copyright © 2009 Cal Jennings

No comments: