Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hmpf! - Creative Challenge #79


Creative Challenge #79Nov 18, '09 7:57 PM
by dp for everyone
It's time once again for Creative Challenge! I hope you will all join in this week because next week there will not be a challenge (due to the holiday-I'll be away). So take your time and have fun!


The phrase for this week:

turn around

The Rules:

Post a poem, story or photo that has been created by you using the phrase above as the inspiration.

Leave your link in the comment section below.

Please leave your post is open to everyone so that we may all enjoy your creation.

And most of all please be careful what you post (we don't want our group to be deleted because of offensive material).

Have fun and please visit the other entries!


Hmpf!

You come and say hello

Then you turn around and leave

I hope you don't expect me

To mope and to bereave


I've been around that corner

More than once before

When someone came to stay

Then walked right through the door


You see, it isn't new to me

So many play that game

You're all starting to bore me

I think you're all the same


You tell so many lies

In the name of love

Now I pray for asteroids

To crush Earth from above



Photo from this story on MN4



Click here for more Creative Challenge entries.


Copyright © 2009 Cal Jennings


No comments: