Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Darling - Creative Challenge #91

The phrase this week is: my darling


The rules:


Post a photo, story or poem that you have created using the word/phrase above as the inspiration/theme. (You do not have to use the exact phrase).


Bring the link back here and post it in the comment section.


Leave your blog open to EVERYONE so we can view it.


Visit the other entries and leave a comment about their work.


Above and have fun, that's why we are here!


Dp




“Strawberry” by Cal Jennings in #2 Pencil


My Darling


What love has such a tender heart

And hair as red as fire

With skin so pure and porcelain

Has kindled my desire?

Thou hast shown me trust and faith

Moreso than any other

Our talents matching markedly

How could I want another?

'Twas listening to Beatles' song

That dreams of you appeared

But when you looked into my eyes

It was to be revered

So let us make the music

For all the world to sing

Walking arm in arm through life

True love to Earth we'll bring



By “Strawberry” in felt pen and colored pencil


Click here for more Creative Challenge entries



Copyright © 2009 Cal Jennings


No comments: